Windows 10 Sound Enhancements missing
In the last video, we showed how you can easily get more bass out of Windows, even without great speakers or headphones. There is already a special setting that can help. Important for this are the Windows 10 Sound Enhancements, a tab that was not found by all viewers, though. The reason for this could be an old driver. Today, we would like to show you how you can turn on the Audio Enhancements in Windows 10 and also try out the Bass Boost this way. If there are still errors, then just write it to us in the comments. This way, we can also keep an eye out for further errors or missing sound enhancements in Windows 10. So just check back from time to time. And very important: show it to your friends, because who wouldn’t want more bass on their own PC?
Windows 10 Sound Enhancements missing – That’s the reason:
You can read about “Windows 10 Audio Enhancements missing!” on the Internet again and again. The error is therefore not uncommon, but can be quickly fixed with a few new drivers or by changing a setting. However, as always, you have to know where to look. The first important point of reference for you is the sound mixer. Click on your speaker and see if it is labeled with Realtek Audio or something similar. If this is the case, then we have the solution for you here.
- Press Windows key+X
- Select “Device Manager” from the list
- Go to the “Sound, Video and Game Controllers” section
- Search for “Realtek High Definition Audio” in the list of audio device drivers
- Right click on it and select “Update driver software”
- Select “Browse my computer for drivers”
- Go to “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”
- You should now see a window asking you to select the driver you want to install for the device
- You may see a list of available drivers. Click on “High Definition Audio Device” and then click “Next”
- When prompted, select “Yes”. A confirmation window should indicate that the process is complete
- Restart your computer. Now you have the Enhancement tab
Turning on audio enhancements in Windows 10 is therefore very easy, as with many settings, but perhaps a bit hidden. We hope that the tutorial helped you and that you were finally able to set the desired Bass Boost for yourself. Let us know by leaving a comment or subscribing to Youtube, where you can always find the right video for such instructions. We wish you continued success and fun with Windows 10!
Links with * are affiliate links. By purchasing via this link we receive a part of the purchase price as commission without any additional costs for you. This helps us to expand the offers available here for you! Thank you!