How to remove RegClean Pro
RegClean Pro is a registry cleaner that most of us probably did not install voluntarily. Often, the program comes with freeware software on the computer, because one has not issued the additional download or has not been asked at all. Today, we would like to show how to remove RegClean Pro. This in itself is not so easy, because the program is still on the computer even after uninstallation. It takes a little more to remove the software from the computer completely.
This is how you can remove RegClean Pro:
In any case, you need to uninstall RegClean Pro normally first. This will not be enough to solve the problem, but it is a prerequisite for the rest of the procedure. In the following, we will introduce you to two programs that can be used to perform the remaining steps.
- First download and install adw Cleaner & Malwarebytes
- Now uninstall RegClean Pro as you would uninstall any other program
- Go to your local disk -> Programs and delete the folder “RCP”
- Open Malwarebytes and click on “Fix now” or “Scan now”. If the program finds malware you can delete it or move it to quarantine
- Open the adw Cleaner and click on “Search”
- You can now select the findings of the adw Cleaner and determine which of them should be deleted
We hope that we could help you with this post and that you could remove RegClean Pro. If you have any further questions, just contact our YouTube channel and write your request in the comments. This way we can respond to your questions faster. And now, have fun with your computer!
Links with * are affiliate links. By purchasing via this link we receive a part of the purchase price as commission without any additional costs for you. This helps us to expand the offers available here for you! Thank you!