Steam Account Value
In another article we already showed how you could calculate the inventory value in Steam. This only referred to items in the inventory, such as the game cards or skins from Counter Strike. If you want to know your Steam account value – the value of all purchased games – we offer a suitable solution today. The tool not only contains current prices, but also theoretical information about what the price would be if we had always bought at the best price.
What is the value of my Steam account?
SteamDB offers a suitable overview of the value of your Steam account . But what we personally liked a little more: It also shows the game hours of the games and thus breaks down how much we paid for a game hour, so to speak. This allows us to determine a good price-performance ratio and also shows which games were the least worthwhile in terms of price. A look at this can therefore be worthwhile.
- First log in to Steam
- Go to your name at the top and click on “Profile”
- Click on “Edit profile” on the right
- Copy your Steam ID at this point
- Click on the privacy settings
- Set your profile (and especially the game details) to public
- Go to SteamDB and enter your Steam ID
- Here you will find a lot of interesting data and on the top right you will find your account value
- On the left side in the tab “Products” you will find more interesting information
It is not difficult to determine the value of your Steam account if you know which tool to use. SteamDB also offers a lot of exciting information for every statistics fan. So if you want to know which games have paid off the most, you can let off steam here!
Links with * are affiliate links. By purchasing via this link we receive a part of the purchase price as commission without any additional costs for you. This helps us to expand the offers available here for you! Thank you!