How to cancel channels on Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime has always been a good place to watch new and old movies, especially when they were included in the subscription. Over time, the offer has been expanded more and more. In addition to movies that can be rented or additionally purchased, Amazon Prime now also offers other channels that can be subscribed to for smaller monthly fees. One example of this is Starzplay. But how to cancel channels on Amazon Prime if you no longer want it? We would like to go into this in more detail in this article.
Cancel Starzplay and many more channels on Amazon Prime:
Starzplay is just one example. The selection has increased a lot and probably hasn’t reached its peak yet. Besides Disney+ and Netflix, it is unfortunately a fact that you usually only watch one movie at a time. Too many subscriptions therefore don’t always make sense, so we’d like to show you how you can keep your selection slim in case of doubt.
- Go to the Amazon Prime Video homepage
- Click on the gear to the right of your profile and select “Settings”
- Switch to the “Channels” tab. Here you will find all subscribed channels like Starzplay
- Click on “Cancel channel” for the corresponding channel
- You will be redirected to the respective subpage of the channel, where you have to confirm once again that you want to cancel the membership
With just a few clicks, you can cancel channels on Amazon and save on monthly fees. Should you need the subscription again, it can be reactivated with just a few clicks. We hope that we could help you a little bit in the whole subscription jungle and wish you a lot of entertainment!
Links with * are affiliate links. By purchasing via this link we receive a part of the purchase price as commission without any additional costs for you. This helps us to expand the offers available here for you! Thank you!