Change homepage in Edge
Microsoft Edge is one of many ways to explore the Internet. Since you often have the same destination, it can be worthwhile to set your change your homepage in Edge directly to these sites. This way, you will be redirected to the corresponding destinations directly after opening the browser. To find out where the corresponding functions are located and what else is possible, simply use our step-by-step instructions or the video tutorial.
Set Google as home page in Edge – just one of many options:
In general, you are free to choose your start page. This can be Google as a search engine or any other website. The special thing: It does not have to stay with one page. You can also specify 5 websites, which will all open directly when Edge is turned on. So you have a very good preparation for your common ways on the Internet.
- Launch Microsoft Edge
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select “Settings”
- Switch to the “Start, Home, and New Tabs” tab
- At the item “When Edge starts” set to “Open these pages” and click on “Add new page”
- Enter the corresponding URL and click “Add”
- Add as many pages as you like
- If you want to have a blank page at startup, enter “about:blank”
This is how you use the ‘Home’ button:
- Click on the slider at “Show home button on the toolbar”, so that it lights up blue
- Click on the empty line and enter your desired start page
- Now you can click on the house icon at the top of the address bar and switch to your home page at any time
By setting several pages, you can very easily and quickly prepare the start of the Internet. We find this option good. Microsoft Edge has probably developed better in recent years than we thought! And from here on, we wish you a lot of fun surfing with Edge!
Links with * are affiliate links. By purchasing via this link we receive a part of the purchase price as commission without any additional costs for you. This helps us to expand the offers available here for you! Thank you!