How to block a number on iPhone
Unwanted calls may already come every day nowadays. Market surveys or simple advertising calls are the rule, even if this is actually not allowed. That’s why we would like to show you an effective way to restore peace and quiet. Because actually blocking numbers on the iPhone is not difficult. Finding the functions that go together is another matter. Because not only the blocking should be known, but also the reverse step, otherwise you will not find the blocked number again after some time.
Block number on iPhone and unblock later?
Blocking a number is simple at first. And unblocking is possible again at the same place. But this is done in the call log. If the number drops out at some point, you need to know the central location where the block is stored, so that you can edit something like this again later. We will tell you about all the necessary points, so that you are prepared for everything!
Block number on iPhone – here’s how:
- Open the phone app
- Search for the entry in the call list or voicemails
- Click on the “i” next to the number
- Scroll down to “Block caller” and confirm with “Block contact”
Where to unblock and see all blocked contacts?
- Open the settings
- Scroll to the “Phone” entry
- Scroll to the item “Blocked contacts”
- Here you will find all entries and you can also add new ones manually
- If you want to delete an entry from the list (unblock it), click on “Edit” at the top and then on the “-” next to the number
- Confirm the unblocking
Being able to block a number on the iPhone is a useful feature to prevent unwanted calls. However, this article only deals with numbers that you can see. In the next article you will also learn how to hide calls from blocked numbers. This way your free time will be free from annoying spam calls again. We wish you a lot of fun!
Links with * are affiliate links. By purchasing via this link we receive a part of the purchase price as commission without any additional costs for you. This helps us to expand the offers available here for you! Thank you!