How to set homepage in Chrome
For the right start into the Internet, it can be worthwhile to already set a start page that opens when Google Chrome starts. But to set a homepage in Chrome? And what other options are available to me? We will answer these questions and show you how you can individualize your start into the web.
Not only one homepage possible in Chrome:
Unlike in the past, you can now also define several pages that open when Google Chrome is started. This has the advantage that an optimal start for work or leisure can be prepared. Since you open some pages every day anyway, this is prepared fully automatically. This saves only a few clicks, but you like to have it as simple as possible. And we’ll show you how!
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots and “Settings” in the upper right corner
- Select the tab “On startup” on the left side
- Change the selection to “Open specific page or pages”
- Now you can use all current pages if needed. But this is only suitable if you don’t have any unnecessary pages open
- Click on “Add new page” and enter the link of the desired page. Click on “Add”
- Add as many pages as you want
Whether it’s just one or 15 pages that you want to open when you launch Google Chrome. All of this can be customized to your individual wishes. In addition, the browser offers many other interesting features that you can explore with our Google Chrome tutorials. We wish you a lot of fun!