Clear history in Firefox
You happened to visit one or another website that is better not to visit? No problem! We will show you how you can delete your Firefox history and what other options there are for the history in Firefox. As in many other browsers, you have the possibility to clear your history in Firefox, but also other functions such as the search of individual entries. This can be useful if you have visited a really important page in the past and you now want to find it in the Firefox history.
Delete Firefox history – depending on the month or completely?!
There are several options available to you. For example, you can specify that the history of the last hour or the last day is deleted. In another menu of the history, everything is also listed by month, so that it is no problem to delete the past month. This way, you can clear or edit the history according to your own requirements.
- Launch Firefox
- Click on the three bars in the upper right corner
- Select History -> “Clear recent history”
- Now you can select the time period above and what exactly should be deleted (in any case select “Visited pages & download history”)
- Click on OK
- Alternatively you can click on “Manage History” in the History section
- Here the history is listed by months. This way you can also browse and delete
- ingle months. Just right click on the month and select “Delete”
With just a few clicks, you have many setting options at your disposal. By the way, there is also a key combination for clearing the Firefox history. Press CTRL + H and you will get a customized version of “Manage History” displayed directly on the left side of the browser. You can use it in the same way as described above. We wish you success and a lot of fun surfing with Firefox!